Monday 22 July 2013

MY BFF'S




 That is right you have guessed it. This post is all about friendship! Friendship is something that everyone wishes for but not everyone gets it unfortunately. There are people out there that are getting bullied and most of them commit suicide- thats how bad it is. I wish there was a friendship day for all of us to celebrate with our loved one. I may not know my friends in real life on msp but i love them all equally as they do so much for me and in return i do the same.

In real life, i may not have friends as close as i have friends on msp but that doesnt make any difference to me. My friends in real life are really caring and sweet- i may be a pain in the neck some times but still we are friends. Add pricetag90 and Anoop purple!!!!!

Friendship is a great thing anyone could ever dream of. My BFF's on msp are: ishannabella, prettycute267 and geeksheek1231.

Please follow this blog because you wouldn't wanna miss out the next post because it is about how to get your account back if someone hacks you and changes you password.
Until then See ya
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Ella Angelstar

No comments:

Post a Comment